Profile: I am a Master's student at Hebrew University in Jerusalem on the topic of Middle East Studies. I specialize in Israel/Palestine (especially 1948, refugees, Zionism, narratives, and settlement/overall occupational policy), Syrian politics, human rights, international law, political economy, and the role of nationalism in identity and conflict.
Posts by Chris Whitman:
- Guest Post: No Partner for Peace…Again?!
- Quartet’s New “Peace Initiative”
- Is the Media Trying to Make a Story Out of Nothing about the Palestinian’s Bid?
- Rebuttal against Daniel Ayalon’s New YouTube Video
- What can Israel/US possibly Give the Palestinian Leadership to Stop the UN Move?
- Why is it so Hard for the New York Times to Accept International Law in Regards to Palestine and the Palestinians?
- Implications of Turkey Cutting Military Ties with Israel on a Larger Scale
- The Mavi Marmara (Palmer) Report from the United Nations Critique
- Legal Implications on the Palestinian Bid in September and More…
- More Thoughts on the Palestinian Bid in September